BLACK CUMIN (Nigella sativa): Also known as “Kaloungi” oil. Historically, in the Middle East, it is believed that this plant heals every disease except death. Recent research has verified claims that this oil strengthens and stabilizes the immune system and is effective in the treatment of asthma, allergies and other immune disorders as well as numerous skin conditions.
Ancient/Modern Use: It has been used as a digestive aid, an effective medicine for colds, headaches, toothaches, and infections. Because of its complex chemical structure (more than one hundred active ingredients) it has positive effects on the respiratory, circulatory, digestive, immune and urinary systems. Recent research has verified claims that it strengthens and stabilizes the immune system and is effective in the treatment of asthma, allergies, and other immune disorders as well as numerous skin conditions ranging from acne and Rosacea to psoriasis. Black Cumin has helped with bronchial spasm, spasmodic coughs, muscle pain, osteo & rheumatoid arthritis, the accumulation of fluids or toxins, poor circulation, lymphatic congestion, mumps, glandular swelling, colic, dyspepsia, flatulence, colitis, colic, indigestion, constipation, frigidity, debility, migraine, tiredness, nervous exhaustion, insomnia, lethargy. May be useful in hepatitis, hypothyroidism, normalizing menstrual cycles, and testicular inflammation.
Egyptian Queens used Black Cumin Oil for their skin.
• Being antiseptic in nature, this seed oil was used to treat skin problem, diarrhea, intestinal worms, loss of appetite and vomiting.
• From ancient time till date, Middle East countries make use of Black Cumin seeds to treat bronchitis, cancerous tumors, rheumatism, asthma, etc.
• This excellent organic seed oil is known to treat hypertension, jaundice, asthma and gastrointestinal problems.
• It also treats bronchitis, cancer, diabetes and many other health-related disorders.
General Precautionary Measures!
• Do not use this oil in case you are hypersensitive to Black Cumin.
• Avoid its use on the sensitive areas of the body, such as eyes, mucous membrane, etc.
• Do not apply this oil on damaged skin.
• Not recommended for nursing mother and pregnant ladies
Descriptor: Alkalizing, calming, anti-inflammatory, anti-febrile, stimulates liver.
ORGANIC: Egypt or India
Cold Pressed: Seed
Found In: AMJ (Arthritis, Muscle, Joint aka, formerly, Freedom Plus and Arthritis Plus)